mash-fermented white wine cuvée made of the grapes Chardonnay and
Rhine Riesling is something you don't see very often. The Silicium
has an impressive number of layers in a complex mix of deep aromas.
Exciting and superior at the same time. It displays a perfect acidity
structure and fine tannins.
- no added sulfur or any other additives
- no technical manipulation
- open mash fermentation in vats
- no mash pumps are used
- matured in oak barrels
- bottled by hand in small batches
- 11,0 % vol. alcohol
- 0,2 g/l residual sugar
- 5,5 g/l acidity
- sulfur-free → below 10mg/l
- suitable for diabetics