our opinion, Pinot Noir is the 'queen' of the red wine varieties.
This magical Pinot Noir from our vineyard Hochegg has all sorts of
facets and will enchant everyone. Its elegance, depth and liveliness
paired with the stony, spicy minerality of the soil of our mountain
called Sausal is particularly fascinating.
- no added sulfur or any other additives
- no technical manipulation
- open mash fermentation in vats
- no mash pumps are used
- matured in oak barrels
- bottled by hand in small batches
- 12,0 % vol. alcohol
- 0,2 g/l residual sugar
- 4,8 g/l acidity
- sulfur-free → below 10mg/l
- suitable for diabetics